Ikon Ceramic Knife has developed a line of ceramic knives that are both elegant and strong, and whose features make it easy and safe to use. Either the white or black blade cearmic paring knife is a perfect complement to the larger Ikon knives and can be used for everday precision cutting of foods such as fruits and vegetables. It’s manageable size combined with its razor-sharp cutting ability makes it the most useful knife in the kitchen.
Buying a IKON ceramic knife is buying for life. If your knife is chipped or damaged, IKON will repair or replace.
IKON will sharpen your knives back to a factory new edge. $10 for shipping and handling will sharpen as many IKON ceramic knives as you own.
- Sharpest, longest lasting blade available.
- Lightweight, sleek design.
- Rust proof and easy to clean.
- Safety handle with comfort grip.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
This IKON Ceramic Knife Set includes 4 inch + 5 inch + 6 inch ceramic knife
- ABS black holder 6" ceramic chef's knife
- ABS black holder 5" ceramic slicing knife
- ABS black holder 4" ceramic paring knife
Cut one apple with a sharpened stainless steel knife and another with a ceramic knife. After 15 minutes, the apple cut with ceramic knife hardly oxidized at all (see right picture below), while the one cut with metal knife already showed some signs of discoloration. Fruits will not oxidize and turn brown so fast when using ceramic knife to cut it.
- Use it with a plastic or wood cutting board. Avoid cutting on marble, stone, glass, plates, or tile
- Use your conventional steel knives for carving, prying, boning, and cutting frozen food and cheese. These applications involve twisting and flexing, which require a more flexible material than ceramic
- Hand washing with water and liquid dish soap; Do not wash in the dishwasher
- For discolorations not removed by normal washing, clean the blade only (not handle) with a mild bleach solution
- Avoid dropping on hard surfaces - Avoid putting the blade in open flame (ceramic conducts heat) - Avoid turning the blade on its side to smash garlic or other items - Store in a knife block, sheath, or tray
» UK Shipping Cost : Free Shipping from UK warehouse by Hermes
1-3 work days to your address.
» USA Shipping Cost : Free shipping by UPS or Fedex
7-10 work days to your address.
» Other Countries Shipping Cost : Free Shipping by Hong Kong Post Air
15 to 30 days to your address.